Monday 2 May 2011

fashion/Make up shoot in the park.


















This is my second fashion/ make up shoot, I must say I was very nervous about this because it was my first time of meeting and working with all the people involved....

Abimbola Kazeem (Lushlooks) gave me my first breakthrough. I was more relaxed with that because she's a good friend and believed in my little ability.

Many thanks to Decoro makeovers, Bola for all the wonderful accessories and to the Pro models they make me look like a pro.... Liz, Veronica, Tobii and Blessing....many thanks .

4 comments:

  1. Stunning images bro, your passion shows in your work and you will certainly go very far, no doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Chick therapy.
    thanks Gbenga n thanks for all the assistance n encouragement, much appreciatted bro...
    Yes oooo...finally!!

    ReplyDelete